2016. I feel like I just made my “Best of 2015” post. But here we are. It was a hard year. It was a good year. So my “Best of 2016” photos are compiled of the good. These are the photos I’m most proud of, the ones that include the people I love the most, and some are photos that may not be aesthetically perfect, but are moments that were perfect to me. I really don’t have too many words to describe this year and how I’m different because of it, but the photos down below are what I am grateful for. 2016 was messy and beautiful and full of dogs and pine trees and I wouldn’t change a thing about it.
- Spring Break in Andover, MA (really tropical, popular Spring Break location)
- Medical missions trip to Zambia (swimming with alligators on the top of Victoria Falls – 1/7 Wonders of the World down)
- The worst/best camping trip in Maine (I love having 6 inches of water in the bottom of our tent)
- Working at the best company ever with some of the best people I’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting #stayweird (there was an office dog I will never get over that – miss you Lenny)
- Going to NYC and staying in an apartment building that was right next to the building Justin Bieber was staying in.
- Going on the greatest road trip ever and checking off so many places on my bucket list. (Happy 100th Birthday National Parks, I love you Utah, Arizona, and Colorado. I ate rattlesnake on this trip WHAT)
- Moving into a 6 person house in Chicago with the greatest room mates (also this house is honestly the nicest house I will ever live in)
- Being on a frisbee team that, for the first time ever, is kicking ass and making me proud to the point of tears at every tournament. (Also Brodie Smith showed up at one of our practices to coach ahahahah what)
- THE CUBS WON THE WORLD SERIES (sorry didn’t bring my camera to Wrigley that night, too much champagne raining down everywhere)
- Many trips home because I missed my dogs too much (also my parents, they’re alright)
- I ate lots of good food, traveled to lots of beautiful places, and loved a lot of wonderful people.